Photos from UGA sports events I attend.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

First entry/ popping my cherry

If you're a visitor to the UGA free boards at Scout.com you're already familiar with me and what I try to provide to the UGA community. For those of you who are unfamiliar with me I'll give you a quick rundown.
I'm an amateur freelance photographer who's interest lies in sports photography. I'm an avid Bulldog fan and I try to gain access to all UGA sporting events I can attend with my camera in tow. I work a real job(see:slave to the man) with aspirations of photography work in my future. I post all my shots for all fans to enjoy, whether they be UGA or foe since I try to shoot all aspects of each contest I attend. Good, bad or ugly.
Any bloggers here that wish to use any of my shots or request any shots that I may have in my arsenal, all I ask for is a byline and recognition of my contribution. If you don't see a shot or think I may have something you may be looking for, feel free to ask. If I have it, you can use it!
I'll be uploading select shots I have from UGA events I have attended and those I will attend in the future. If you can get me access to any event where you may need/want photographs from I am always ready to fulfill any requests I can meet.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Amateur photographer with professional asperations. My work can be seen here-->> http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c288/DChellew/